Further - Higher Education
The Seaman Partnership have experience of working within this sector, both as Architect / Lead Consultant and also Client Advisor. This experience of sitting on “both sides of the table”, has highlighted our ability in working with diverse stakeholder groups, developing brief and design solutions that balance the various needs and concerns of the differing parties.
We also recognise, that buildings and campuses have an increasingly important influence on student applications, as well as being vital in attracting and retaining the best academic staff. Facilities need to accommodate the needs of a wide range of uses and a variety of activities, many with complex technical requirements.
We have enjoyed and benefited from bringing our design and engagements skills, expertise, creativity and flair to the design of technically demanding facilities that have included, the refurbishment of an existing Learning Resource Centre, Halls of Residence and Sports Science Facilities.
- Architectural Role
- Masterplan & Refurbishment of Learning Resource Centre for the University of Chichester
- Phase 1 Sports Re-development Work for the University of Chichester
- The Edwardian Building – Retention of frontage with new build extension to form 88 bed Halls of Residence for Newman Developments / UOC
- “Mini G- Block” – ancillary storage building for Chichester College
- Sports Activity and Research Centre extension at the University of Chichester
- Client Advisor Role
- Stockbridge Halls of Residence for Chichester College
- Construction Trades Building – “G Block” for Chichester College
- Animal Care Centre at Chichester College’s Brinsbury Campus