The Seaman Partnership delivers a complete range of architectural services for:
- Larger scale residential projects
- Corporate, educational and commercial projects
We can work with you step by step from inception to completion, but we’re equally happy to tailor a bespoke package according to the needs of your project.
Free initial consultation
Your first consultation is free of charge. We'll come and see you at your home, office or on site to discuss your ideas or make suggestions of what can be achieved and how to achieve it. Then we'll provide an itemised report on what's involved, how long it will take and the exact cost of our services for each stage.
A choice of services
You can choose from a range of services which include:
- Appraisal - We’ll ascertain the feasibility of the work, assess the site and identify any possible objections such as planning restrictions.
- Planning and building regulations - We can advise you on the procedures involved and can submit full planning applications for your project, including listed building consents and building regulation applications.
- Design and working drawing packages - We can prepare working drawings and specifications that will ensure all prices received from tendering contractors are comparable.
- Project management and site inspections - We offer an inspection service to make sure all works are carried out according to the plans and specifications. We’ll provide reports on progress and keep you posted on any variations in cost. Alternatively, if you’d like to oversee the works yourself, we can attend the site on an “as and when” basis.
- Master planning and building development - We can deliver a strategic framework that looks to the long-term future of your site and makes the most of its potential.
- Client advisor - We don’t have to be the architects for your scheme. For any project, large or small, we're happy to establish your brief and budget, advise on a range of options then co-ordinate and manage all contractors for you.
Get in touch with us for a chat about how we can help with your project.